Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Downloaded and have wifi in right corner but still will not…

Customer Question
Downloaded and have wifi...

Downloaded and have wifi in right corner but still will not print wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

3620 and about 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac with most recent os update

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just changed from wired to wireless

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know what is the exact make and model of your printer?

Edson 3620
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

May I know the printer is connected to the wifi successfully? Or does it have problem connecting to the wifi?