Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My copier printer copies ffine off the computer, but when I…

Customer Question
My copier printer copies...

My copier printer copies ffine off the computer, but when I try to make a copy from the free-standing copier, the page has a gray background to it.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model xp-320. about 3, maybe 4 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

3 or 4 months

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please what you have already tried to do to resolve this?

Thank you

Here please

Richard,
I could not get my computer functioning right because I am not computer literate enough to follow your instructions. I will obtain a new copier after the first of the year. Is a refund possible?
Gods Blessings.
Have a glorious day.
Larry
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago

you need to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0