Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The ink holder will go half then go into error. Canon mg2522…

Customer Question
The ink holder will...

The ink holder will go half then go into error

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Canon mg2522 brand new just unboxed it

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I was trying to copy something

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

This morning it was printing fine then it came up that it was off line

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please