Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson 1390 occasionally prints on the left side of page,

Customer Question
Hello, My Epson 1390...

Hello, My Epson 1390 occasionally prints on the left side of page, please help.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Epson Photo Stylus 1390 about 6 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It was OK few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It occasionally gives general error too otherwise wotks ok

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

May I know whether you have performed any cleaning process in the print head?

And just to clarify, have to checked the print preview before printing the document?

the head cleaning was performed but we did not see the preview before printing
Is it absolutely necessary to securely connect to my device? While paying I was not informed about this and the extra amount.
No thanks and kindly refund my amount. Thank you.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

No. It's an optional service which is offered by our site and not personally from me. If you do not want to take up a remote assistance we can still solve this issue by Q & A