Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

My computer keeps displaying "the printer couldn't print

Customer Question
my computer keeps displaying "the...
my computer keeps displaying "the printer couldn't print "the documents"
JA: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is EPSON LX-300+, possibly already 15 years
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: Laptop with Window 10
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: just from 2 days ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: that's all
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 26 days ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

To determine what the issue is, please let me knw this information:

When did it print last time?

Has anything vchanged on PC or printer?

Were there any jams?

Have you tried restarting printer and pc?

What kind of connection/cable are you using to print? Have you tried unplugging/reseating the cable ?

John, Computer Science Engineer