Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has disconnected from from the wifi, It is an Mg 5765…

Customer Question
It has disconnected from...

It has disconnected from from the wifi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

It is an Mg 5765 about 8/9mths old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened last night its been working great until then. The system went down last night & everything else is back on the wifi now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Pearl just help to reconnect Thanks

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 9 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. What happens when you try the option Wireless LAN setup (Standard setup) in Setup > Device settings > LAN settings on the printer's screen? Is there any error or message?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Does your computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.