Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson Workforce WF230 will only print photos in black and.

Customer Question
Epson Workforce WF230 will...

Epson Workforce WF230 will only print photos in black and white. cannot find option for colour

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Workforce WF-2630 approx 3 years old. new hard drive and settings have changed for printing any document, now have to click colour but for pictures folder there is no option

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Dell Optiplex 1090 Windows 7 sticker

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since new hardrive installed end of August. have not printed photos until now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 10 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions below.

1. Select the print command in your application.
  2. Make sure the product is selected.
  3. Click Properties or Preferences.

Note: If you don't see these buttons, click Setup, Printer, or Options, then click Properties or Preferences on the next screen.

4. Click the Main tab.
  5. Change to Color from Black/Grayscale as the Color setting.
  6. Click OK.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>