Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I print stacks of envelopes with my mx922 printer?

Customer Question
How do I print...

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

The printer is about one year old. I have not tried to print envelopes with it before. I had a similar Canon multifunction printer before that had a loading tray in the back that opened up to feed envelopes through.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac OS 10.12 Sierra

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Are you a human being? I already explained that.

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Printer Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions.

Please get a live person so that I am not wasting time answering irrelevant questions that have already been addressed. Thanks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just need help correctly setting up my first run of envelopes.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Electronics Pete, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Electronics Pete

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

See the following guide for loading a stack of envelopes:

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/Manual/W/MX920%20series/EN/BG/Bg-Loading1500.html

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete
Electronics Pete, Engineer