Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a message on the screen that says C4EBA341 and it is…

Customer Question
I have a message...

I have a message on the screen that says C4EBA341 and it is flashing and nothing works.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

HP Envy 5530

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I wanted to print a form on the printer & it just kept scrolling in a circle and never printed so I turned it off and later when it did the same thing I unplugged it. That number/letter screen popped up flashing.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 10 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
Try these steps please.
While the printer is ON, open the cartridge access door. Let the carriage move from right . Unplug the power cord from back of the printer.
Shut down the computer.
Power off the wireless router.
Remove the ink cartridges.
Wait for 30 seconds.
Plug in the power cord to the printer. If it does not Power On automatically then press the ON button to do so.