Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer has this message: "There…

Customer Question
HP Officejet 6700 Premium...

HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer has this message: "There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off then on. If problem persists, contact HP." Help please.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 5 years or so. Isn't "HP Officejet 6700 Premium" the model?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC. Microsoft?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since yesterday. I sent a word document to the printer to be printed

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.