Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer has this message: "There

Customer Question
HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer...
HP Officejet 6700 Premium printer has this message: "There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn printer off then on. If problem persists, contact HP." Help please.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Maybe 5 years or so. Isn't "HP Officejet 6700 Premium" the model?
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: PC. Microsoft?
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since yesterday. I sent a word document to the printer to be printed
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 25 days ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one. You can purchase a new one for around $50-$60 at a local electronics store such as Best Buy.

John, Computer Science Engineer