Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My pixma mg6320 printer was replaced and reinstalled

Customer Question
My pixma mg6320 printer...

My pixma mg6320 printer was replaced and reinstalled everything, at least I think I did. Nevertheless, the software that lets print to disk is no longer on my computer. How do get it back?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

Aug 28th of this year

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I went in and uninstalled all the printer drivers and software when I got my replacee

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer stopped printing 'print to disk'. I got my replacement printer and reinstalled from the disk, but the software to the disk to print is no longer on my computer.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?