Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

HOW DO I load the paper into my printer. Its new and it is…

Customer Question
HOW DO I load...

HOW DO I load the paper into my printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its new and it is wireless

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Epsonxp-830

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just got it and the tech put the paper in, How did he do that?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, how do you pull the paper cassette?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 8 months ago
Damian Costa

Hi...My name is ***** ***** a veteran technician expert with over 20yrs of experience...I have more questions first before we begin

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 8 months ago
Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 8 months ago

If you appreciate the help today...please rate me 5 stars above!!!

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 8 months ago

You have to lift the Digital Display (it will pop forward and up...and get that out of your way...then you can access the tray)

Technician: Damian Costa,
 replied 8 months ago

How did the fix go?