Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Replaced ink cartridge on Epson NX430. Still shows empty…

Customer Question
Replaced ink cartridge on...

Replaced ink cartridge on Epson NX430. Still shows empty cartridges, Won't test print.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Epson is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Approx 3 yrs. Stylus NX 430

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Win 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is my wife's computer. She prints seldom on it as we have a network laser printer for most print jobs.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

These are brand new cartridges purchased from Epson.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/17/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?