Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

ET 45050, When I put all colors including, the black ink,

Customer Question
ET 45050, When I...

ET 45050, When I put all colors including, the black ink, the message on the computer told that the black ink tank was empty, once I notice the message insisted I turned off the power to reboot the printer but the message continues and I can not print at all. we use the printer on a daily biases we had to buy another printer for me to served

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

ET 4550

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My wife's computer is Dell Laptop and my Computer is HP I use all the time, I new printer worked with two Computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I would say 3 4 weeks

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can it be repaired or replace

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/17/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris