Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon MX470 we had a blackout and I can't get the…

Customer Question
I have a cannon...

I have a cannon MX470 we had a blackout and I can't get the wireless settings to work

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 2 years old . this did not happen before

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to enter my web key code and we pressed the wps button

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you see any lights on the printer?

the wifi light is on
no just walk me through the set up
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Sure, We will help you in that. Before that could you please tell me whether do you have any home wifi modem/ router in your home?

I have wifi router in my house
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Do you have any computer like windows 7/8/10 or macbook? The reason why I am asking is we can try to install the printer driver and we can connect the printer through wifi.