Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I HAVE YOUR XP 620 FOR OVER 2 YEARS, HAVE CHANGED INK A

Customer Question
I HAVE YOUR...

I HAVE YOUR XP 620 FOR OVER 2 YEARS, HAVE CHANGED INK A NUMBER OF TIMES,IHAVE DIFFULCTY CHANGING THEM NOW CAN YOU HELP ME??? Crasher !!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

EPSON XP-620 prox. 2 yrs 0ld can not change ink cart.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IMAC 2yrs. old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 10 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

here it is a day later, still haven't heard a word from you or any0ne else on fixing my printer, so I fixed it.!!! by purchasing a nother one. !! that bought me time to tear into it. And just maybe I can fix it or teach it ,, thanks for nothing.. Crasher !!
P.S. Nothing is what I should pay you .!! But its my fault for trying to save time and MONEY. !! If it makes you feel better keep the 33 $

What was the issue?