Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

MB5060 says wrong size paper installed. 1 year old MB5060 it…

Customer Question
MB5060 says wrong size...

MB5060 says wrong size paper installed

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

1 year old MB5060 it will not print .

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

1 year old will not print it says wrong size paper we have always used A4.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We wanted to print a photo and the orange light flashed and the machine stopped printing this has happened before so I have closed the machine down and restarted and the problem has gone away but not this time

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello, and thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Please switch of your printer

Hold the windows button + R and type in services.msc and hit enter

Look for print spooler and right click on it and stop the service

Now go to c:\windows\system32\spool\Printers and delete all in there

Now go back to services and start the print spooler again

Turn on your printer and test again