Printers

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Josh, Technician

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
My new officejet pro 6968 will not go online. HP pc. A few
Harry, technician
I don't recall. Our old HP Printer 6830 printheads went out and we purchased a new 6968 on Jan 5. The old printer worked fine. … read more
Error code 0xc19a0020. printhead problem. Hp officejet pro
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
hp officejet pro 8630 (multipurpose) . error code is correct … read more
I had to have my printer replaced (HP Officejet Pro 6830)
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
I had to have my printer replaced (HP Officejet Pro 6830) due to print head problems and your company shipped me a replacement (HP OfficeJet Pro 6835) with no software for the printer. I went online t… read more
HP Printere Pro 6830. Syas that the printhead is missing or
ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
HP Printere Pro 6830. Syas that the printhead is missing or failed. … read more
PROBLEM WITH PRINTHEAD shows in the screen. officejet pro
Sudipto, Engineer
The printer has been setting unused since last September and when I tried to use it I got the "problem with printhead message … read more
My HP Officejet Pro 6830 stopped printing. It says the
Sudipto, Engineer
Hi, this is Roger. My HP Officejet Pro 6830 stopped printing. It says the printhead has a problem. The code is 0xc19a0003 … read more
I have a Deskjet pro 6830 that is throwing a print head
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I have a Deskjet pro 6830 that is throwing a print head error 0xc19a0035. What can I do? Just replaced the ink cartridges with HP ink … read more
I have an HP printer product number J2D37A. I don't have the
MikeW
MikeW, Owner/Operater Starlite Computers
I have an HP printer product number J2D37A. I don't have the owners manual to reference and I'm getting a message that says there is a problem with the printhead, … read more
I have a HP Office Jet Pro 6830 and the printer won't work.
Pete, Senior Engineer
I have a HP Office Jet Pro 6830 and the printer won't work. It's plugged in to the outlet and telephone jack. I can't even make copies, nothing comes out on the paper. I changed the ink and shook it. … read more
I have just received a replacement printer, type HP
Steve Fishman
Steve Fishman, BA
I have just received a replacement printer, type HP Officejet Pro 6830, added the ink and tested the copying process [OK], but I can't seem to be able to print anything. What could I be doing wrong, p… read more
HP Office Jet Pro 6830, 6830. "this printer has a problem"
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech
6830. "this printer has a problem" Code 0xc19a0023. 1. I just started to use it again3 months old. a total of about 25 copies in that time … read more
My HP Officejet Pro 6830 is giving me error 0x6100004a.
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
Hello! My HP Officejet Pro 6830 is giving me error 0x6100004a. There is no paper jam as it has stated. I have unplugged it from the computer, shut if off and on numerous times and nothing works. Help!… read more
Josh, Technician
It won't print and keeps flashing a memo "There is a
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
It won't print and keeps flashing a memo "There is a printhead problem" … read more
My HP Officejet Pro 6830 will not print. It says it is out
Tim
Tim, Bachelors in Information Technology
My HP Officejet Pro 6830 will not print. It says it is out of paper, but it is not. I have already rebooted it and it printed a test page okay. Still will not print what I need. Calling itself Fax HP … read more
HP Office Jet Pro 6830 When I go to print a message comes
Dustin, Support Technician
HP Office Jet Pro 6830 When I go to print a message comes up " There is a problem with Printhead" and wont print. I purchased and installed a new HP Black Officejet ink Cartridge recently and the prin… read more
I purchased HP Officejet Pro 6830. I did the installation
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Computer Specialist
I purchased HP Officejet Pro 6830. I did the installation and ran the CD for the software. I am able to print documents from Microsoft Office but not from my email. When I clicked on the HP Support Ic… read more
My printer HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 E-All-in-one prin is
VanMagnus Systems
VanMagnus Systems, Professor
My printer HP OfficeJet Pro 6830 E-All-in-one prin is telling me "There is a problem with the printhead." I purchased this printer from Best Buy, in Ocala, Florida on 14 July 2015. What can I do, or w… read more