Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp officejet pro 6830 displays "There is a problem with…

Customer Question
My hp officejet pro...

My hp officejet pro 6830 displays "There is a problem with the printhead" with the code "Oxc19a0027". Can this be corrected?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your OfficeJet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'll have to look and get back with you in a few minutes.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It's a PC running Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing happened before this. May have been a week since last printing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't know the age of the printer, will try and find it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/16/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 8 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!