Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cant get it reconnected to my wi fi. Canon pixma922.

Customer Question
I cant get it...

I cant get it reconnected to my wi fi

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Canon pixma922

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Lenova

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't been able to connect it since I got my computer back from

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Oops Geek squad to re load everything bc I had someone that I thought had invaded it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this trouble. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

In order to provide the best possible help, I will need to ask a few questions. I'll need to know what operating system you have on your computer. If you're not sure, please click this link and tell me what you see:

http://whatsmyos.com/

Also, how are you trying to connect your printer? Are you trying to connect it wirelessly or via usb cable.?