Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just want to know how can i change the network SSID on my…

Customer Question
Hello there! i just...

Hello there! i just want to know how can i change the network SSID on my wireless printer to much with my home network?

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

HP 4500 SEREIES e ALL IN ONE PRINTER, MORE OR LESS 4-5 YRS OLD

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't know anything about computer!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

My printer just didn't work this morning when my son was trying to print out something for school, he just noticed that the printer was not connected to the internet. so i tried to find out to work the printer but no avail. I just reset it & download the software again successfully & do wireless network test on the printer, it was unable to connect to my wireless router. the solution that says here: to check that the wireless router is powered on, that my HP printer network name matches my wireless router network name which is not,if they didn't much exactly ,run the wireless setup wizard to configure my HP printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That it, thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Kamil Anwar, Technician replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Technician

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What is the status of wireless connection on printer screen?

pls disregard my request. My son will fix it for me. Thank you anyway! please remove my info from your system.
no thank you

Okay