Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to connect my HP DESKJET 2514 to my galaxy s8…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect my HP DESKJET 2514 to my galaxy s8 smartphone

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Deskjet is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Vcvra 1221

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I'm trying to print from my galaxy S8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

This is my first time trying to print from my galaxy S8

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!

Do you just want to print to that printer from your Galaxy S8?

I'm trying to connect my HP DESKJET to my galaxy S8

Sure. I can help you with that.

Download the HP Print Service Plugin from the Google Play Store --> CLICK HERE

Then follow the pictures in this document --> CLICK HERE

If the printer is already set up wirelessly, then it should work from there. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns once you get to that point and I can assist from there. Also, please remember to rate my service using the stars. Thanks!

That's not working how do I get a refund I was charged 5 dollars twice

What issues are you running in to? There's other ways to get it to work if that is not working for you

I have the app already when I access the app it only ask if I want to uninstall nothing else my printer is not wireless

Oh, okay. If it's not wireless, then it wont work with the app. I checked the printer specs and it doesn't support wireless capability. The easiest way now would be to export from your phone to a PC and then printer from there.

HOW do I get my refund

I'll go ahead and request it through customer service

Please check to see if I was charged twice because I submitted my information twice
I just checked my debit card I was charged a total of 23 dollars