Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer connects to iPad and says it is processing info and…

Customer Question
Printer connects to iPad...

Printer connects to iPad and says it is processing info and goes through the printing motion but the page comes out blank. Help

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Cannon MG5350 and I guess it is about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Using my iPad sorry I do not know the operating system. My kids set the system up and I have had no problems until now.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Problem started about a week ago when the printer told me it was low on ink. I purchased new canon Pixma 526 M cartridge today and installed it. Now still not printing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is the problem fixable or is it a case of "old age" and I need a new printer

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 9 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

I have had the printer turned off for several hours and have just tried to print a email. Machine making all the correct noise and says it is printing but nothing comes out printed (blank pages)
No don't worry. It is costing me more than it would be to buy a new machine. I would like to cancel the agreement we had and get my $48.00 NZ Dollars refunded as promised in the original offer of service I had from your company.

You are referring to a service the website offers, which being optional, can be ignored if you do not wish to use it.

Please ignore it and we can continue here, can we do this?

I do not want to go ahead with any further communication from (justanswer.com) I am very dissatisfied with the service as when I asked a question I was not made aware that every question would cost me more money. The original cost I was made aware of was $5.00 Then I have $48.00 taken from my visa account. I accept the $5.00 but not happy with the $48.00 as I have had no service or helpful advice for the cost of $48.00 I am not satisfied with the service at all and want the $48.00 returned to my visa account
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago

You will need to go here for a refund

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0