Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer dont print, it is spooling. I just bought it this…

Customer Question
My printer dont print...

My printer dont print, it is spooling

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

I just bought it this year, HP envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My computer is HP too

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I think it is window 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i just want someone help me too fix it

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 10 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected to computer..usb or wifi