Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't seem to get my Canon MG8120 to work on my mac

Customer Question
Hi, I can't seem...

Hi, I can't seem to get my Canon MG8120 to work on my mac Hi Pearl

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

Version 10.12.6 Sierra iMac late 2009

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I checked hi and lo for the "Printer Utility" but I did find the Printers and Scanners. It seems to be added but it shows offline....

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: tyroneboman, Technician replied 10 months ago
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,
My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?
You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please.

ok
Oh, sorry, too expensive