Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a BROTHERS INTELLIFAX 885 MC that doesn't receive…

Customer Question
I have a BROTHERS...

I have a BROTHERS INTELLIFAX 885 MC that doesn't receive messeges on its message center mode. Its stuck of the fax only mode.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

BROTHERS INTELLIFAX 885MC

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

MAC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Its been an issue for an few months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to receive and record messages on the messege center

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the fax(so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the fax, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please