Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

THE COLORS ARE ALL WRONG. XP 830. HP LAPTOP WINDOW 10. A…

Customer Question
THE COLORS ARE ALL...

THE COLORS ARE ALL WRONG

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

XP 830

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

HP LAPTOP WINDOW 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

A WEEK

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Has your printer been out of use for a long time?

On your printer control panel please go to Setup > Maintenance and run a Nozzle Check. Let me know if all the colors are distinct and complete. Then run an Alignment. Please let me know what happens.