Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We bought a HP photo smart printer model# sdgoa-0703 at an…

Customer Question
We bought a HP...

We bought a HP photo smart printer model# ***** at an estate sale, it was new and did’t have a power cord , we are looking for one to power it up , the power supplies that are out there are 19 volt dc output but the back of the unit says 32 volts dc

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Hp photo smart A826

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 8

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We just bought the printer today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer was taped like it was fresh out of the box but it was just the unit with no manual or power supply , so we are looking for a power supply

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

You may purchase the power adapter for your HP PhotoSmart A826 on the following page: https://www.amazon.com/Power-Cord-Cable-PhotoSmart-Payless/dp/B01CYZWRRM

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason