Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot connect to y computer. It worked fine one day and…

Customer Question
I cannot connect to...

I cannot connect to y computer. It worked fine one day and the next day, the computer could not recognize the printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Workforce WF-2760

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I either get the message that the printer is off line or Printer is in error state

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

We had 2 brief moments of loss of power throughout the house

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Computer is a dell Windows 10

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Great, lets do it
My printer and computer are less than 1 yr old
Come on guys, are you going to nickel and dime me to death. I need my connect fixed, but I don't have a lot of money. Are you going to keep asking me for money everytime you do something?
am I going to even get a response
Hello, are you there?
You know what, lets just say you did, and don't. I son't need this. You can't even given the courtisy of an answer. You just want my money. You guys are pitiful

I apologize for not responding sooner. I have been at this all day, and I was taking a break for some text messaging and Facebook time.

Your payment for a Secure Remote Connection has failed. Please contact your credit card company. They don't recognize our website and they have blocked payment.

You have reached Just Answer, an independent information services company that provides technical support for computers, printers, smartphones, and consumer electronics products. We provide a unique and indispensable service, comprised of system test and integration, that you cannot get from the component manufacturers.