Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do I increase the size of the font? The printer is

Customer Question
How do I increase...

How do I increase the size of the font?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

The printer is new...make is MG2500

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I seldom use this printer and needed to download some books.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this moment.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Since we brought it home. I didn't matter until now.

Is this the font of your prints or the font on the web-browser?

Thanks

Kris