Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP officejetpro 8500A and have had trouble with…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP officejetpro 8500A and have had trouble with eratic printing - not even readable. Today I spent $79 on new color cartridges and it didn't

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not sure how old - Ser #CN16JCKOV1 Model @SNPRC-1001-01

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC and I have Windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About a week ago, my printing started to be weak and lost the words, so I replaced two of the color cartridges and took out the printheads and shook them and replaced - got a tiny better but still unreadable text

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a fee for this?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Printer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

What does the rest mean?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris