Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Cannot get my scanner to connect. My printer is connected to…

Customer Question
Cannot get my scanner...

Cannot get my scanner to connect. My printer is connected to my wifi. I have a newly registered printer and a new notebook with win 10 need to send off legaldocuments asap

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

My printer is MG 5765 I have updated drivers its 12 months old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC win 10 Aspre notebook

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Since I got NBN installed in Australia and had to re do wireless connection

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need scanner to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris