Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Warning light on memory button light on. Epson photo rx510…

Warning light on memory...

Warning light on memory button light on

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson photo rx510 more than ten years? belong to friend who only prints photos using xp

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Re installed printer driver from disc ,worked for a couple of days

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cost

11/16/2017
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

Unfortunately, the error that you are experiencing is an internal failure which would require repair/replacement. The bad news is that your printer is outside of warranty and it would cost more to repair the printer than to buy a new one.

thats not what he wants to hear. not helpful

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

Can u recommend a similar machine ,he has 2 other printers already and he say the old one prints much better photos
Thanks have a good day.
Bye

You're welcome -- I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Josh, Technician