Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It has stopped working?? HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M225. Sony PC…

Customer Question
It has stopped working?? ...

It has stopped working??

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

HP Laser Jet Pro MFP M225

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Sony PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I printed something this morning or last night and it was fine. Today tried to print a customer return and nothing...........

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have never been able to use the scanner??? Had stroke in January and forgot I had this HP Care Pack

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/16/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 10 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Are you currently able to make a copy from the printer's glass (not printing form the computer)?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I was on-line with HP and have already paid for that extended warranty. This popped up and confused when asked for more money, but sounded like it would not be billed if service corrected.....??
Just got off the phone with HP to find you are NOT with them. I will call my bank tomorrow and advice NOT to accept this charge.......