Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

You can be my savior. I have an Envy 7645 and put in a print…

Customer Question
Pearl, You can be...

Pearl, You can be my savior. I have an Envy 7645 and put in a print job a couple of days ago. It is several pages of pictures. I now do not want them and it won't let me out. When I shut off the printer to make it stop, because pushing the X doesn't, when I come back on it starts all over again. How do I cancel a print job? Gary

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

In my message I said an Envy 7645. Guessing four years.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Am coming from a Toshiba Satellite PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It has happened before but not recently.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope...thanks Pearl

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Does the printer still print if the computer is turned off?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page. Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable? Or is the connection wireless?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,