Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Issue:I have an ACER ASPIRE ONE 722 and an HP DESKJET 1000…

Customer Question
Issue:I have an ACER ASPIRE...

Issue:I have an ACER ASPIRE ONE 722 and an HP DESKJET 1000 printer.- Please advise how they can be successfully connected so that I can get my own printing done.Thanks-BILL ********** NOV.15.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/15/2017
Technician: Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician replied 8 months ago
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Printer Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. When was the last time the printer was working?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Is there any power / light on the printer when you turn it on?

Does your computer have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

My printer was working up to three months ago.Let me say that I'm not sure if the problem is with the printer or the ASPIRE ONE laptop***@******.***.

Is there any error or message when printing?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Beyond the $5 and the $10 you've already deducted from my VISA account-Please be advised that I do NOT wish to proceed
further with this matter-I've just been advised to delay any further action -Thanks-Bill Harridial Nov,15-7.50 local time***@******.***

With remote support, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/
Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Also, this issue can be complicated. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions.

How with a small amount as shown for direct remote support?
Please let me know your option; we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ya7wvapk
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. On your computer, click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/ya7wvapk
, then click on Open or Run (or save) if prompted.
2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
; (If needed, double-click on the item Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and open / run / install it.)
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

It looks like you are not there. I can fix the printer issue for you. We can schedule another time.