Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Go pavilion 23 it rebooted and now it wants a pass…

Customer Question
I have a Go...

I have a Go pavilion 23 it rebooted and now it wants a pass word before it's restarts I don't remember my password

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

UP pavilion 23 all in one. Sr # 4c14190101. # 23-g010

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not sure I know what yo mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get it up and running

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you tell me, what is the exact message do you see on the password *****?

It says _Startup Password.The computer is configured to require a password ***** start up. Please enter your password ***** I don't remember my password
Never mind I work on it my self

Can you tell me which version of Windows is installed on your PC and please ignore the remote support offer, as it is a general offer send to all the customers.