Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I do not have printer problem but have a display problem on…

Customer Question
I do not have...

I do not have printer problem but have a display problem on computer. It is some times white when I turn computer on.

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

P

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Computer HP Pavillion All in One - Serial # 8cc6211RG6 Model 23g119

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I could not get computer display screen to open up. It is a hit and Miss problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I do not think it is a printer problem, but something to do with computer itself.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. What would you like resolved today? Please be as detailed as possible so I can help you the best way. Thanks!