Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a cannon MG3500. I have new laptop and internet

Customer Question
Greetings. I have a...

Greetings. I have a cannon MG3500. I have new laptop and internet provider and the systems are not communicating. can you help.

Technician's Assistant: Has your Canon done this before? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

No first time. It's about 2-3 years old

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a Lenovo. running windows

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I get error message that says printer not responding

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That's all

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

I am the person that will be helping you today. Before we begin, please, understand that responding to my questions does not cost more. Also, me responding does not cost more.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Wifi
Are you there

Thank you for the update. May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

No thank you. Can you help solve without gaining access

Not connecting remotely, will limit what I can do, but I will do my best to help.

As of right now, is the printer connected to the network? If so, what is the IP address of the printer?

Is this another scam. You've done nothing accept ask for more money.
Is there any professionalism to this

This is not a scam. I have worked with scores of thousands of people myself over the last seven years. The rest of the experts on this website have helped millions of people.

I don't want you to think that you are being scammed. Do you wish to research this company before we continue?

what is the real cost to get this fixed.
No gimmicks please, I'm exhausted
You've done nothing for me. U do not expect my credit card to be charged

If you wish, I can send in the refund request now.

Please do.

Thank you

Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem if you still need assistance.