Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The on button and the three paper lights keep blinking also…

Customer Question
The on button and...

The on button and the three paper lights keep blinking also the orange lite is on but I can not print

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is probably 10 years old .I do not know the model but the serial # iscn031csogk and the fpu #is 745-64001

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have a pc with mac 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened two days ago ,I have not had any problems before

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 10 months ago

Is that a HP printer that you have?