Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon Pixma MG 3500 series. It is printing just…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon Pixma MG 3500 series. It is printing just fine but the scanner is not working. AT&T Connectect worked with it remotely and finally gave u. They said something was wrong with the hardware

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old the Pixma is? And has this happened before?

I think we bought it in December 2015. No this has not happened before. WE have 2 computers hooked on to it. One is with a wire and the other is wireless

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Both are desk top PC's and both operating systems are 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

It happened on Monday. Nothing noteworty happened before it quite scanning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that covers it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you get any error codes when you try to scan?

I gave up on getting any help from your company. I have contacted a local person who will be coming to my home to solve the problem. As I understand it money is refunded if you are not satisfied and I am not satisfied. Please refund the amounts charged to my credit card.Canon's system for helping simply does not work
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!