Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

How can I restore the normal text size on the scree onmy H P

Customer Question
notebook JA: Can you guesstimate how...
how can I restore the normal text size on the scree onmy H P notebook
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is about 2 years oldit is an H P Notebook
JA: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: my computer is a helett packerd notebook
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It was operating normally until I turned it on 2 days ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can a Printer expert help if it is a problem with my computer?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.

The display screen is large or smaller?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is a desk top model

what operating system is running on the computer is it xp, vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not wish to proceed with this can you please cancel the details of my Vias card.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please refer to above request

I can only fix the problem you have posted regarding your computer. to cancel your request you need to contact customer service.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
how do I contact customer service?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Would you please answer my request or you will force me to contact the emergency number of my bank and stop any transactions with you
John, Computer Science Engineer