Printers

Printer Repair Questions? Ask IT Technicians for Answers ASAP

Printers

I was chatting with Amelia(?) just a few minutes ago about…

Customer Question
I was chatting with...

I was chatting with Amelia(?) just a few minutes ago about my problem. She said someone would call me within a few minutes...it's been 45! WILL someone please call me to fix my error?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Wf3620 -about 1 year ld

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7. The printer was working just fine until I tried to print someone on a thin piece of paper...it said it was jammed. I looked everywhere and could not find the jam. Turned printer off and on several times and each time the same error message comes up OxF1...I need to get this printing done asap! Please have someone call me at(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Do you now read? It was FINE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO. I need help fixing this error/paper jam please.... I was promised a call and got nothing!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

John, Computer Science Engineer