Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Envy 5661. I keep trying to print but the paper…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Envy 5661. I keep trying to print but the paper just runs right through.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 2 years at most. can't find the model number

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Mac Os x 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I print frequently and had just started.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm unable to think of anything. Usually this is my workhorse printer.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 10 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried a print head cleaning?