Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just put new cartridges in my 200----the light still shows…

Customer Question
I just put new...

I just put new cartridges in my 200----the light still shows it is out of ink. It will not print.

Technician's Assistant: What is the exact make and model of your printer? And what kind of cartridges are you using?

Help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

XP-200. My computer is ASUS using windows10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I haven't used it much. The last time I tried--I experienced the same problem. So I finally bought all the colors and installed.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/15/2017
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Are you using new/genuine epson inks or generic/refilled cartridges?