Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP 1050 died and I have 10 HP61 cartridgers in stock.

Customer Question
My HP 1050 died...

My HP 1050 died and I have 10 HP61 cartridgers in stock. Does HP manufacture any current printers that use HP61 toner?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought the Deskjet 1051 about 4 years ago and I bought the deskjet 3052 3 years ago

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 8 on a HP laptop

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

The 3051 had a paper Paper jam yesterday and now ione side of the paper won't feed the 1051 quit workking and now I can't get the system to find it. I need a printer so I will order one if I can get one that is compatable wi HP61 toner.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just started yesterday

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is on and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

My question was (and NOT answered), Does HP have in its' printer line a printer that uses HP 61 toner?

Yes, there are a few. What region are you in?

I'm in the Tupelo, MS area. I could get one off the many internet stores if I knew the model number.

I guess you have the excess ink and would like to get a printer to use it with?

10 HP61's.
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Just a moment while I review your question.

Thanks.

Yes, you can still get the HP 3050, which is in the same class as the printers you have been using and it takes the HP61 ink cartridges. Please see the link below:

click here

Please let me know if you need further assistance.