Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Said paper jam now wont shut off can see no paper. Hp pro…

Customer Question
Said paper jam now...

Said paper jam now wont shut off can see no paper

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of the printer?

Hp pro 7580

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I am not connected to a computer right now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

I hadn't used it for a while all the ink was expired so I replaced them was working but had very weak image

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

It seemed to be working now except for some of the colors are weak

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try unplugging the printer from the power while it is On.

Leave it that way, for over 10 minutes, at least.

Then plug in to power again, and turn On with the power switch, if it is not already On.

Wait a minute or two for it to initialize... does that clear the error?