Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Ive misplaced my CD for my HP ENVY 7645 printer and I can't…

Customer Question
Ive misplaced my CD...

Ive misplaced my CD for my HP ENVY 7645 printer and I can't scan from my iMac

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

A 7640 e- all in one series

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

The iMac is a 4 year old model. How do I know what OS system I have. I am an elderly gentleman who is no that adept with computers

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

About two months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

When did this problem start ?