Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is driving me crazy. When I feed my letterhead in…

Customer Question
My printer is driving...

My printer is driving me crazy. When I feed my letterhead in face-up, it prints on the back. When I feed it in face-down, it prints on the front. Help!!

Technician's Assistant: What's the exact make and model of your printer, and can you guesstimate how old it is?

Image CLASS

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

All I know is it's a Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Nothing I know of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris

Software won't install

Can you please give me more detail please?

Technician: jinsmn, Engineer replied 8 months ago
jinsmn
jinsmn, Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins