Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just purchased a new printer model No, HP ENVY 7640 and…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new printer model No, HP ENVY 7640 and have a hugh print job to do. I need to start my print from page one not the last page. How do I change my printer to start printing on kpage one?

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your HP is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I just purchased it last week. It is a HP Office Jet Pro 8710

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

PC Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Just started my project today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to strt printing on page 1 not 10

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
11/14/2017
Technician: Eric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Eric, Technician

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • Please keep this browser open. If you close it, open your email to find links back to this question.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

You just want it to print page 1 first, and go from there 1,2,3,4etc., correct?

What is this? Just a money maker? I need to be able to print do you not have a service where I can ask a question and get an answer?

My apologies, I was replying to someone else, I am putting together your answer now :)

First it was $5 then $18 now it is $ 39 All I want is an answer. That url does not work!

Would you mind if we began a secure remote assistance session? By doing that, I am able to connect with you and work on resolving the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and headache, especially if you are not fluent with technical terms or computer/printer repairs. I am offering this with NO additional charge, so we can resolve it quickly for you.