Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error Code:0x69. Epson WF-3640. Not sure. Ink lid not

Customer Question
Error Code:0x69 Technician's Assistant:...

Error Code:0x69

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model number of your printer? How old is it?

Epson WF-3640

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer are you printing from (Mac or PC)? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?

Ink lid not latched

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/14/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

The ink cartridge cover is not latched.

Sorry how do you mean it is not latched?